Support for Young Researchers and Bachelor / Master Students
Application & refund
CH-QUAT has a budget (SCNAT support) to support travels of young researchers and field work of bachelor/master students. The support (CHF 500 per applicant) is provided as long as funds are available. Condition for the support is to be an active of CH-QUAT and to be connected with the Swiss Quaternary community. Supported young researchers and students are encouraged to present their work at the next annual meeting of CH-QUAT. Priority will be given to those applying for the first time.
The required information is:
- Information about the conference: presentation title/abstract
- Information about the course/ why is it relevant to your work
Refund (after the event)
- Field work (only master students) thesis title/adviser, field work estimated expenses (we pay only receipts if less than 500 CHF)
- Final report (see below) submitted after the event and prior to the grant transfer to .
- Original documents please send them to Dipl. R. Löpfe, Eggerstandenstrasse 60, 9050 Appenzell, Switzerland. Only expenses with original receipts will be coated.
- Bank information (SWIFT, IBAN).
We would also like to advertise the work of our young researchers so it would be great to have some material about your research to be posted on the web. For that purpose we need a short description of your work with some nice pictures (with copyright, e.g. name of the author of the photo) and for what the support was needed. NOTE no data that is not published should be included.